Fantastic Results

Hello lovely ladies,
Just to spread my good news for all of you who are waiting or going through treatment.
In March 2015 I was diagnosed with 2B CC with a 5.5 cm tumour.
I was advised that surgery was not an option, and that I would have 28 Radio, 5 Chemo, and 3 BrachyTherapy.
Today I was advised by my Consultant that the results of my last MRI Scan showed that I am now Cancer FREE, and will be monitored every 3 months.
I am totally over the moon, and now feel really positive to enjoy life to the full. This is at the opposite end of the emotional scale when, like many of you, I was crying rivers through sleepless nights, and existing under a permanent black cloud with this horrible condition.
I hope my brilliant news today will give encouragement and hope to all of you lovely ladies on your journey.
I hope , like me, you find the help and support through this wonderful site invaluable, as I could not have managed without you all.

A very Happy New Year to you all, my celebrations are starting early !!
Love and Big Hugs,
Diane B. xxxxxxxxx

I am so happy for you. Thank you for sharing your good news. Positive stories give people hope.

I hope I will be telling the same tale asap

Fabulous news Diane! Lovely to hear such a positive story, thank you for sharing!

x

Wonderful news brilliant news for the end of the year xx

Brilliant!!!! Well done you!! Xx

What fabulous news to start 2016. Really pleased for you.

Helen

xxxx

So pleased for you fab news xxx

Fantastic new year present! So happy for u!!

So happy for you Diane :-D
Out with the dancing shoes again, and in time for New Year too!
Thanks so much for sharing!
xxxxx
Tivoli

Fabulous news! Here's to a fantastic 2016 for you x x

Brilliant news! That gives such great hope to us all.

Happy New Year to you all

Lovely to hear Diane - what a wonderful way to start into 2016 after such a trying time through 2015. Our diagnoses were at similar points last spring, very glad to hear you are well. 

Leila