Thank you Moggsy for the reply :-)
I just occurred to me today that I may not actually be allowed to, I will see how I feel I guess, it was a taster session to see what it is all about so wont hurt to go along, but wont loose much if I decide its all a bit much. I will have to wait and see what happens wednesday I guess and ask the Drs. The after effects of my last colposcopy in march were pretty tame, not a lot of bleeding just a few cramps the next day after and that was after biopsys.
Honestly it has been an absolute nightmare, shoved it all to the back of my mind and just getting on as usual as that is all I can do. I am hoping they say yep, same as last time and we will book you in for a op under ga. Unless they can give me the better news that its all back to normal (highly doubt it, but you never know :D) Not even worth thinking about the what ifs... I'll go with an open mind :-)
Good luck with your lletz when you go :-) x