Encouraging Story

Hey Everyone SomeTime In January 2023 I Joined The Forum Because I Was Paranoi & Stressed After Getting A Positive HPV Smear Result & Abnormal Cell Changes However I Was Sent For A Colposcopy On February 8th 2023 Where No Cell Changes Were Found & My Colposcopist Said I Should Do Another Smear 1 Year Later Which I Did Sometime In January This Year…Got My Results Back That I Am HPV Negative & I Should Return For Routine Smear In 3 Years Time :bangbang:, Thanks To Everyone For The Encouraging Words & Support When I Was Losing My Mind :heart: I Just Want To Encourage You All To Stay Grounded As Stressing & Worrying Usually Makes You Mentally Ill…Pray & Pray & Pray

9 Likes

This makes me hopeful…

1 Like

This is amazing news thank you for sharing… this gives me alot of hope too 🩷🩷🩷🩷

1 Like

Amazing! You give everyone here hope! Do you mind sharing how old you are please? Thank you!

1 Like

I was 24 when i was positive im now 25

2 Likes

Thank you sharing!! Did you do anything differently to try and clear the hpv?:heart:

Heyy To Be Honest I Did Absolutely Nothing, No Vits No Supplements No Greens It Just Went Away…Guess My Immune System Fight It Off Somehow

2 Likes

Such encouraging news. I’ve just had my results letter of HPV positive and Borderline changes to some cells and panicking. Always had normal smears and now I’m 41 have had my first abnormal result. Currently waiting for Colposcopy appointment

1 Like

Awww I Know The News Can Be A Bit Saddening, I Was Devasted Cause I Automatically Think I’ Have Cancer However I Joined This Forum & Realized That Was Very From What Was Happening…I’d Advice Anyone To Stay Off Google & Find Comfort On This Forum…I Hope Your Colposcopy Appointment Goes Well xz

2 Likes