I have been on the watch and wait approach for CIN2 for 2 years. There has been no progression but the CIN2 is still persisting. It's gone to an MDT Meeting now to decide what to do. Thing is I have had enough of waiting and want this out of me. I want to have kids now and we are tired of waiting And feeling like life is constantly on hold with this hanging over me. If they decide to continue watching and waiting, do I have any say in requesting treatment?