Does AHCC work?

Hi

I’ve recently received the results of my smear test and found out that I am HPV positive with no abnormal cells.

I’ve done some reading online and a lot of people recommend taking AHCC. Has this worked for others in clearing HPV? If so what dose and for how long did you take AHCC for?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Hello,
I’ve just googled what it is as I’ve seen it mentioned a few times but I didn’t know what it was. Maybe do some research and find people who have tried and tested it. It does sound like it has its benefits. Xxx

Hi I hope this helps but I did a ton of research online on AHCC for hpv earlier this year when I got my smear results. there is emerging evidence for it, I figured there was no harm in taking it as it’s great for your immune system.
I’m taking: DIM, AHCC (brought from timehealth website), folic acid, vitamin c
There’s an awful lot online, I had to narrow it down. I wouldn’t get hung up on whether it will work or not, I’ve had to just tell myself that I’m taking it to help my immune system and if it helps the HPV that’s a bonus.

3 Likes

Hi
I took AHCC Kinko Platinum Quality of life for 3 months 3grams every morning on empty stomach. Had done private smear and colposcopy two weeks ago and the result has come back as negative. I also took folic acid, multivitamins and Curcumin tablets for 3 months.