Firstly - I'm sorry for all of my posts.
I spoke to the CN yyesterday after leaving her a tearful voice mail explaining that I feel totally in the dark. She called back and told me they are having the team meeting on Monday so will know more then. I can eother have her tell me on the phone (I'm waiting to find out what stage) or she can make an appointment with the dr that week. I've already decided to get told over the phone as I cannot deal with the waiting anymore. Question is, do you think they'll know what syage it is before Monday? I am obviously nervous but also convinced of the worst and can't keep it together. I don't want to be a nuisance to them but if they know I want to know!