Do I need a second opinion?

Hi guys, I recebkty had my colposcopy and think I may need a second opinion. I have had irregular bleeding for a few years and it was put down to a hormone imbalance so I was taken off the pill, and this did seem to help. In 2015 I had my first smear when I turned 25. I had CINIII Cells which were removed by cold coagulation. My follow up smear was clear and in June this year I went back to my go for my next smear. The nurse had to call the doctor in as she had found some growths in my cervix (strawberry sized). i was to be referred to colposcopy regardless of my smear results. My smear results came back ok and when I went for the colposcopy the growths were bleeding alot. (I looked at the screen and now wish I hadn't as what I seen was not nice to look at). The nurse realised the doctor had not done a HPV test and I will now need one in November (she couldnt do it there and then as she has already put the dye on my cervix). She sealed off the growths in my cervix to stop the bleeding and advised me that they will only be concerned if the HPV strain is one that causes cancer. I am now in a lot of pain in my abdomen, back and legs.. and am experiencing a lot of bleeding. I didn't think there would be this much as she had sealed of the spot and on my cervix. (Colposcopy was yesterday) I don't know if I am overreacting but I really want to get to the bottom of this and November seems so far to wait for another test. Has anyone experienced this before? Is there a chance they could have missed something more sinister even with a clear smear????