Discharge: slight blood stain

( TMI ) apologies…So… ive been slightly achy for a few days, lower back, pelvis, ever so slightly in the groin and leg. Not enough to take a pain killer. This morning i noticed a stain on my pad. Pinkish brownish in colour and have what I would call normal discharge. Very pale cream or even white.
Of course my heart skipped a beat and panic began to set in.
So I know that the brachy is still working - they say 6 months- I know I still have cervical stenosis and a small amount of fluid in the uterus.

This is normal right?
I also remebered ive missed 2 weeks of my vaginal HRT tablet and havent used my dilators, perhaps another cause?
Ive also been doing a fair amount of walking and yesterday i nearly fell on the rocks on the beach. Really strained my myself trying not to fall!

Just posting to reassure myself- talk myself out of an episode of panic :roll_eyes::confounded:

I wonder whether the aches and pains are symptomatic of menopause - and it may be that you did too much yesterday. I know they do say that a little discharge can be expected but if I were you I’d phone your CNS and just have a chat, just for reassurance, when they’re back in business tomorrow… It’s what they are there for and they see so many cases. Your problem is that you’ve got menopause to cope with on top of recovery, and none of us here know enough to be able to tell what is causing a symptom. If you still have cervical stenosis it’s important I think to discuss any symptoms. Adenocarcinoma is evil and all care needs to be taken to make sure you’re okay. Any reason why you’ve stopped doing your vaginal ‘stuff’? Xx

I never even considered menopause @Jacks133 ! It could very well be that. Im at my caravan at the mo, its almost impossible to do dilators discretely lol. I did manage to do the vaginal HRT this morning. Ill need to make the effort. Ill try my CNS tomorrow although shes almost impossible to get a hold of. Im supposed to have my nurse led hollistic appointmet next week , this is attempt 3!!
Its a nightmare all this. I seem to spend most of my time trying not to panic!

Hi shammy, I get all those aches you are taking about and I’m the same it’s not enough for a pain killer but I’m conscious of them! My oncologist says there are linked to menopause and she’s not concerned, I’m not on hrt yet waiting to see the menopause clinic on the 9th may. I know my magnesium levels are low and I take a supplement if I forget for a few days I notice the aches returning.

The bleeding, I think can be normal, obviously everyone is different I have a little bit after sex or dilator use it stops immediately after. However I speak to another lady who was having treatment the same time as me, she is bleeding constantly and it has included clots she was adamant the cancer had returned she went into see our oncologist had an examination and berthing was fine it was the blood vessels and because she had been on holiday walking alot more !

Hope this puts your mind at ease a little x

2 Likes

It really does put my mind at ease! Thank you so much xxx

1 Like