Diagnosed with CIN 1 in 2016 August. I don't know how to heal it.

Hello Everyone,

I'm glad that I found this website, and can fianlly share my journey with you ladies. I have flighting with my this result alone for a year. none my family, parner and friends can share. Since it's really hard to tell others even I hope someone can support me. I'm 27 years old now. A year ago, In August, 2016. I went to my annual pap smear test, unfortunately, I have diagnosed had CIN 1 with high risks HPV since that date. I cried for months with full of uphappy and confused. Around November, 2016. I'm finally learned how to control my emotion, I'm getting over it and working hard to try my best to naturally heal it. Today, I'm totally stress free. However, I'm still want to know how can CIN 1 and High Risk HPV be heal? I hope any ladies here can share your healing progressive to me? What kind of the foods I should eat? what should I aviod? What books that I can read to learn? What lifestyle I can have to heal it? and How often I can do pap smear test again?(I want to do pap smear again after 5 months?) Can I have sex with my current parner? I have read, researched and testing the methods by myslef but seems I still can't feel healthy and lossing some weight.( Hard to gain weight). I really appreciate everyone's help, it means a world to me. Healthy is the most important thing in everyone's life.

My pap smear test experiences:

August, 2016. Diagnosed CIN 1

Did both pap smear& colposcopy

January, 2017. Diagnosed Normal ( It's werid)

Did both pap smear

March, 2017. Diagnosed CIN 1 (NO changes)

Did both pap smear& colposcopy

Doctor tell me come back after a year.

I want to do pap smear again after 5 months? In september now but I don't know will it bad for my Cervical?

Thank you so much! Really!

HI 

I was diagnosed with HPV three years ago, and I too was very concerned and upset when I was told. I had never heard of it before and was worried about cancer risks etc. 

After looking into it though I can say I am much more positive about it. 

There is some evidence to suggest that although you carry it througout your life you can fight it to a point where it lies dormant and can re occur in waves, like a coldsore virus. 

There is also things you can do to boost your immune system and keep it at bay so to speak, google AHCC/ vitamin C for HPV treatment, there is eveidence of a few clinical trials that have eliminated the virus in some women. 

In some ways knowledge is power and you know now. do the treatment reserach, look after yourself, eat well and exercise and that's all you can do ! 

and remember that although HPV is the cause of many cases of cervical cancer. not everyone who has HPV will develop cervical cancer, actually far from it ! recent research suggests that 80 percent of people have or have had this virus.

I am going through an all round shake up and health journey in my life at the moment transitioning to  vegan diet after extensive research - and aiming to treat my HPV is part of it - I have also asked my partner to take AHCC and Vit C with me so we arent reinfecting eachother (if thats even a thing! i'm unsure but what do we have to loose) and we have a sex life just as before.

I am very open with my friends and collegues about my smear and HPV diagnosis because I dont think its talked about enough and you would be amazed at how many people say 'me too' when you are brave enough to talk about it. 

Potencially 80% of the people you know could have/or had this too !

So when you think about it like that - it's a little less scary and isolating.

I encourage you to feel as positive as you can about it - research helped me :)

are you into reading - heres a few you may enjoy if you are into health education like me :)

how not to die 

the truth about cancer 

grain brain 

the gene an intimate history

the china study

protienoholic

The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer