Diagnosed with cc

Diagnosed with microvasive cc today, booked in for a mri....

Really sorry to hear your news :( Iwas diagnosed in July so if you want to talk please feel free to send me a PM. Good luck with your MRI.

Soph

Hi,

the same as Boop above. I'm really sorry for your news. Be clear it is not the end of the world, a diagnosis is devastating but ur now on ur way to treatment and cure- positive thinking!! 

The waiting u are now doing is the worst part, it was the time I cried the most and slept the least. If you look at posts back in August and September on here, you will see there were quite a few ladies, including myself, going through this stage So have a read through them and the replies we got as this will help. Please feel free to PM me, or any of the other ladies, for any more information if you wisk. We've been there, we know how important it is to be able to "talk" to people who know what it is like and know exactly how u are feeling.

good luck. Onwards and upwards now! You'll feel more... settled once u have had the MRI and know what stage it is and the treatment plan.

sending you hugs xxx dons

Hi Kelz

I too was diagnosed 3 weeks ago. Your MRI has been booked quickly so you have something to focus on. I was left for 2 weeks now knowing what the next step was...awful

As people have said feel free to message. The waiting is the worst. Surround yourself with good people and keep busy and positive, I am the world's worst person for being negative and I am managing....just!

Take care

Natalie xxx

I had my mri yesterday so hopefully they will ring me soon then i know what is happening....x

Ive got my MRI booked in for tomorrow, Bit scared as i get clostrophobic in small spaces, Let us know when you hear back x

had mri hadnt spread going to see surgeon on the 8th jan to take about having cone biospy x