Evening, so today i was told i have CC, not sure what stage yet as i need to have an MRI in the next 2 weeks.
My mum has taken it fairly badly, im pretty sure she thinks its game over, even though ive reassured her otherwise.
Im just feeling a bit numb/relieved (i guess) im not entirely sure its kicked in yet.
At 25, i didnt think it could ever happen to me, and after putting off my first smear for nearly a year im regretting it now.
The consultant said its likely that i will have to have a trachelectomy, but until the MRI and the group thingy they hold then we dont know the best course of action.
Im also a little gutted im having to have my microdermal piercing removed before the MRI (booo!!)