Hello Flossie :-)
So sorry to hear your diagnosis. I was also diagnosed with 2b almost four years ago. I had a radical hysterectomy followed by 5 chemo, 25 radio and 2 brachy, and I'm still around very healthy and telling everyone all about it :-) I too was terrified when I read that 58% score but do please try to put it to the back of your mind. That is 58% after five years yes? The remaining 42% who do not return to see their oncologist after five years includes a whole host of reasons for failing to turn up. Yes including people who have died, but also including people who have moved away, people who know that they are completely well and simply can't be bothered with follow up. What you need to bear in mind, and this is very, very important, is that statistics are statistics and you are you. Those statistics have been collected from other people who are not you and have not a shred of bearing on how well you will respond to treatment. It's just the same as if 58% of people vote this and 42% of people vote that will that alter how you vote? No, of course it won't.
You will probably find the chemo rads quite tiring, and stress is tiring as well. I think that there is a high chance your kids will notice a difference and you probably need to have an explanation at the ready. Probably better if it is the truth because when a child finds out later that their parents have been lying to them it can have a devastating effect on their perspective about everything, so do please tread very carefully indeed.
And yes, you are only 27, so that will be to your advantage. Some of the people in that 58% were in their nineties and not expected to live another five years even without cancer.
Be lucky :-)
Heaps of love