Confused

Hello

i was really hoping I wasn't going to have to post on here so soon but just got my smear results back and I still have mild dyskaryosis with HPV. 

I just wondered if anyone has had that twice in a row and if that has meant you've had to have treatment or if you've been left to wait and see again?

any advice gratefully received as I'm really stressing about and don't want treatment :-( 

Jan 13 - borderline with HPV

Feb 13 - colposcopy - no treatment

Feb 14 - mild dyskaryosis with HPV

Mar 14 - colposcopy - CIN1 with HPV

Feb 15 - mild dyskaryosis with HPV

Hey! I've not had this personally but I think if it keeps coming back mild dyskaryosis then they offer treatment. It's really not that bad! I've had a mini-lletz to take a large biopsy and it wasn't even a big deal, I had made such a fuss and got my partner to travel halfway across the country to come with me and I was in there for about 10 minutes and came out laughing! Honestly, the doctors know what they're doing, if they think it's best you have treatment then they will explain it to you.. Or if not they might just want to keep an eye on it. 

Thank you for your reply - I think I'm more worried about feeling the needle for local anaesthetic as I found the biopsies really painful :-(

fingers crossed for your results x

Hey its not that bad! I won't lie, I did feel it for a split second and it made me jump but it was honestly so quick, once it's in the doctor said the anesthetic works almost instantly so you can't feel anything after the initial prick. It's probably nowhere near as bad as a biopsy! 

Ah ok thank you so much - that's all I'm really scared of if I have to have treatment so thank you x