Confused and emotional

Hi, today I went to have my colposcopy, biopsy and lletz! I left without treatment although was told I will definitely need treatment he would just like to remove my coil before and that I need to regain from intercourse for 10 day before he eill do treatment! I feel so emotional I looked at the screen to see and it looked like a big area of white! My docyir wasn't very talkative and now I'm in that horrible limbo stage! What should I expect next?? Sorry to waffle on just need some advice! Xx

When I had my coil out I bled so maybe it's so that the bleeding can clear and you dont become pregnant?? then he can proceed with treatment I wouldn't worry xx

Did you have the biopsy / lletz today or is that what you're going back for? 

The white is showing the abnormal cells I believe, the doctor paints some sort of ointment onto the cervix and the abnormal cells highlight in white. (I had this too.)
Try not to worry, you'll be treated soon and hopefully you can ask any questions you might have when you go back. I actually wrote them on my phone although when I got there I was too upset to remember to ask! Hope all goes well for you
Xx

Aug 2013 - turned 25, clear smear result
Jan 2015 - smear taken as part of routine 'full body' health check-up - results show HPV 16 high risk, and CIN 1 confirmed
Jan 2015 - colposcopy, CIN 2 confirmed, biopsy taken - results inconclusive, return in 6 months for another colposcopy
July 2015 - 6 mth repeat colposcopy - abnormal cells seen, biopsy taken, and smear
July 2015 - smear results show HPV 16 moderate changes, biopsy result inconclusive (again) - lletz carried out. 
Awaiting results, due in 2 weeks

Thank you for your reply! I will be having lletz when I go back in what the doctor said four weeks I'm assuming he will have some answers from the biopsy then too? I am so emotional when I ask questions I can't focus on what they say, I'm never like this I usually make sure I know what's going on! I think the whole thing has just shocked me and now I'm turning into a drama queen lol! Yesterday I had my colposcopy and biopsy and today I have such awful cramping and a really thick discharge which I wasn't expecting at all! My doctor didn't warn me of any after pains etc is this also normal? Thank you again for reply it's much appreciated ☺️ x

I get really emotional too - and then I don't take anything in that the doctor is saying. When my boyfriend came it helped because he actually listened as opposed to me who just sat there thinking "I can't have cancer."

Ah okay so you've had the biopsy, then yes I imagine you would have the results for this by the time you go back. I've had two biopsies and after each I had horrible cramps (like a period pain) and generally felt rather sorry for myself - lay on the sofa with a hot water bottle. I had lletz last Friday and haven't had any bleeding nor cramps. It felt like less of a deal than the biopsy oddly. I did take nurofen a couple of hours after the procedure as I was worried about pain when the anaesthetic wore off, but I've been all good since. Well other than the stress of worrying!! Xx

ps you're definitely not being a drama queen! This entire thing is horrid horrid horrid.

Aug 2013 - turned 25, clear smear result
Jan 2015 - smear taken as part of routine 'full body' health check-up - results show HPV 16 high risk, and CIN 1 confirmed
Jan 2015 - colposcopy, CIN 2 confirmed, biopsy taken - results inconclusive, return in 6 months for another colposcopy
July 2015 - 6 mth repeat colposcopy - abnormal cells seen, biopsy taken, and smear
July 2015 - smear results show HPV 16 moderate changes, biopsy result inconclusive (again) - lletz carried out. 
Awaiting results, due in 2 weeks