confused?! advice please

Hi all, 

my most recent smear indicated high grade (moderate) changes. I had a colposcopy where the dr reported he could see where the abnormality was, however, I went back for treatment 3 weeks later due to having a holiday. I had LLETZ the beginning of May and was told I'd receive my results in 4 weeks. After 4 weeks I didn't receive any results so I've spent the last 2 weeks chasing them. I got a phone call yesterday off the colposcopy nurse to say the tissue that was removed during LLETZ indicated no abnormalities. She stated they will have to review my original smear results in their MDT meeting which is held once monthly in the 21st July but I may need to go back into clinic.

has anyone experienced anything like this? I'm so anxious and especially that I've now got to wait another 4 weeks until I am any wiser. I'm worried that they have taken the wrong part of the cervix tissue and that I'm going to have to go back and have LLETZ again to remove this. I also had an abnormal smear last year which I had biopsies taken showing CIN 2 and cold coagulation for. I'm 25 years old and haven't had any children yet, I've been reading about treatment and have seen it increases your risk of miscarriages so I'm worried I'm not going to be able to conceive when the time comes? 

Thanks in in advance for any advice! 

Hi! 

I wish I had some bettlet advice just wanted to say I'm in the same boat as you waiting for the letter with the outcome of the meeting to

discuss me and what to do. Waiting game is horrible isn't it? Please try not to worry about ur fertility ive read loads of things of women that have gone onto have babies perfectly fine. Take care and good luck