Condoms

I've had 3 LETTZ treatments this year. I'm assuming my husband of 28 years also has the virus? Should we be using condoms to prevent re infection?

It depends on whether your husband contracted the virus and has managed to clear it, and whether your immune system managed to clear it, too. Unfortunately, there’s no screening for men at this present time. Condons are a good idea, but they’re not 100% effective, as the virus can live in areas that aren’t covered by condoms.

You may benefit from the Gardasil 9 vaccine, but because you‘re over the age of 26, you’ll have to find a doctor privately to have it. This has been recommended to me by a couple of doctors, one of whom is offering it to me. In the US, Gardasil 9 has been licensed by the FDA for up to the age of 45. Hopefully, it will come here soon, but as always, changes take time!

Personally, I'd visit a doctor for an advice

Of course you should use this every time before sex. Because this guy is already infected. There is a great to attack up as well. 

Even if you have cleared the infection you still have it (so to speak) as it lays dormant in your system. xx