Conception with high level dyskaryosis

Hi I have just received my letter today saying I have high level dyskaryosis and will be going for a colposcopy. At the same time I have been trying for a baby for the past 10mnths and I will most likely be ovulating tomorrow- I’m not sure whether I should or not. I have read that if you need treatment when pregnant they wait until you have had your baby. Is it too risky to get pregnant now or do these cells take a while to develop? Unfortunately all doctors/helplines are closed because of bank holiday! I need advice asap! Thanks in advance!!