Come at join us for Let’s Meet 2017: Jo's Trust free annual information day (7th October)

Hello everyone,

I’m Meghan from Jo’s Trust and want to let you all know about the upcoming Let’s Meet 2017, our free annual information day specifically designed for ladies living with and beyond a cervical cancer diagnosis. The day includes a keynote speaker, a series of workshops and plenty of time for you to mingle and connect with others. 

Let’s Meet 2017 will be held on October 7th taking place once again at the beautiful Holborn Bars near Chancery Lane in Central London. 

This will be a wonderful day with a friendly atmosphere where you can meet other people who may have been through similar experiences. The feedback we’ve had from previous Let’s Meet has always been incredibly positive, with attendees telling us how much they really valued being able to hear others experiences and having that time to ask questions from the speakers. Previous attendees also say they really enjoyed the variation in the workshops offered.

Last year an attendee pointed out that the day was useful for her, saying I was “able to be open about my diagnosis and get support which I previously didn't think I needed”.

The focus of Let’s Meet 2017 is on practical support after diagnosis and treatment. We are hoping that the key note presentation will be on exercise and the role it can play in recovery from cervical cancer. The day will also end with someone who has been affected and has been involved closely with Jo’s sharing their experiences.

You can attend a maximum of three workshops from a varied and informative list:

•A session to Ask the Gynae-Oncologist 

•Early menopause and HRT

•Early diagnosis and fertility

•Gong bath relaxation

•Lymphoedema

•A special session for partners only on how to support your partner and yourself

•Sex and intimacy changes after cervical cancer

•T’ai Chi taster session

•‘Let’s Talk’ open session 

When you register we will ask you to choose 3 workshops and a 4th backup option (in case we cannot accommodate your 3 favourites). You may also bring along a guest if you would like to, just remember to fill in both of your details and workshop preferences when you register. 

You can find out more about the agenda here

Registration is required and can be done online at Eventbrite here

Venue details along with travel and accommodation information can be found here 

If you have any questions please email me at meghan@jostrust.org.uk and I will try and answer any queries.

We hope you can join us in London!

Best wishes

Meghan and the Jo’s Team