colposcopy at 30 weeks pregnant

Hi there, iv been diagnosed with cin3 and a few weeks later found out I was 5 weeks pregnant, while pregnant iv had 3 colposcopy and one biopsy. Each time my doctor says I seem to be staying the same and will have to have a cone biopsy 6 weeks after babys born. Just wondering if anyone has experienced a colposcopy at 30+ weeks? Iv got one next week and I'm worried about going into prem labour, a lot of forums iv been looking at ladies in the same situation are refusing one until after birth. any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi there, I found out I had borderline changes with a routine smear in 2012. I received the letter informing me on the same day I found out I was pregnant. I had my first colposcopy at 9 weeks pregnant, although they didnt take a biopsy at that point but I had a consultsnt monitor me throughout my entire pregnancy. I had another colposcopy at 7 month pregnant, just to kerp an eye on thing and then 9 weeks after giving birth I had another colposcopy and another smesr test and biopsy. The results came back as severe changes, cin 2 and 3 so worse than my original smear but even then the consultant reassured me mot to worry.  2 weeks later i had lletz treatment, which was succesdful and my follow up smear this year was clear. I had no problems with the colposcopies at any point during the pregnancy. Like you, I was particularly concerned with the later one when I was 7 months pregnant, especially as I have had 2 miscarriages also but they were fine. No problems at all. It's all very worrying I know, as if pregnancy isnt worrying enough. Good luck, I'm sure everything will be ok xxx