Coffee/tea & cake afternoon Didsbury Manchester

Hi all,

Myself and my Gynae CNS have organised a coffe/tea and cake afternoon with proceeds going to Jo’s and The Christie.

It is £5 a ticket which is coffee or tea with a slice of cake and one free raffle ticket. Advance sales are preferable and you message me here to arrange.

It is Tuesday 26th February 1.30 to 3.30pm at And the dish ran away with the spoon in Didsbury.

Would be lovely to see you there xx

Hi Lou Lou ,

I would love to join you at the cafe in the village on 26th Feb, please let me know how i  purchase a ticket.

Also, I initially saw a date for the 9th February , has this changed ?

It was good to hear where things are up to with your treatment, I have followed you since I was diagnosised and treated with chemoradiation in 2011, although this is the first time I have "put pen to paper !"

Look forward to meeting up

Jeanne x

Hi Jeanne, There are actually 2 separate events. This one is a fundraiser in Didsbury at And the Dish Ran Away With the Spoon and is Tuesday 26th Feb we have a just giving account which you can pay the £5 to or if you would like to meet up with some of us on Sat 9th you could give me the money then and I can give you the ticket. I will PM you the details of the meet on the 9th and it would be great to meet you and so glad you put pen to paper xx