Clairesmessage Calender (merged topics)

Hi, how many of the girls are coming to the North-east to do the photo-shoot? I thought we could meet up somewhere afterwards. Jillxx

Not heard about it.

Z

Hi

I did email the chap but never got a reply.

Mellissa

Hi Melissa your name is on the list Jillx

Hi Jill

Can you ask the chap to email me with the details please Jill ?

mellissacrowley@aol.com

Thanks

M xx

Hi MELLISSA, your name was on the email list, he mailed me today and I saw your name and e-mail address on the list. Have you checked your mail?I will go to my e-mail and check to see that he has your correct email JILLx

Hi Mel, I have forwarded the E-mail to you. I hope you recieve it Jillx

Hi Jill

Yes I have now got the forwarded email.

Thanks

Mellissa x

Hi girls
I live in Newcastle and would love to help promote Jo’s but this is the first I’ve heard about a photoshoot! Is it too late to get involved?

Hi Jill,

i will come on Saturday and i think i can be about 3 pm - about what time do you think you can be there?? Is someone of you going through Manchester and eventually about what time???

Gosia xxx

Hi gosia Lyn Walker and Myself are going to be there about 2pm, so hope to see you there Love Jillxxx

Hi Jill,

so wonderful - i will be about 2 pm in Sunderland. I go by train - it will be fantastic to meet together. Do you go by train too??? We can meet together on the train station then if you are go by train. What do you think about it Jill???

Love
Gosia xxxx

Hi Gosia, i live 10mins drive from the studio, i would love to meet with you, Elaine Davis is going too. Hope to see you there love Jillxxx

Hi Jill,

i will be for sure - i have just bought a ticket for train and i will be at 13:49 in Sunderland. I hope i will be at 2 pm in the studio and i could go with you somewhere after shoot - it would be great.

Jill, do you go to London this weekend??

Love
Gosia xxx

That sounds brill.
Is the mony goin to Jo’s? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi all I have included a link to an article about the calendar shoot that will hopefully answer any of your questions regarding this x

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/Model-way-to-fight-cancer.5589847.jp

Hi bebe, The money is going to claires message, they are going to register as a charity. They are hoping to have a website and discussion forum and raise money for local hospitals, primarily to help people who are taking part in clinical trials,this would helpm people who can’t have surgery and have to look to other forms of treatment. Hope to see you there Jillxxx

Awww good luck girls would have loved to do this x x

think this is a brilliant project, i would have helped out but i’m on holiday at the time of the photo shoot. Good luck to everyone involved, you do Jo’s proud! xxx

Hi girls
I’m going to the studio for about 11am but I’m hoping I can stick around for a bit to meet some of you x