CIN3, treatment and bleeding

Hi Everyone.

I am sorry if this is abit long. I am 44 years old and on the 1st April, I started with this very strange watery discharge and then started bleeding that did not stop. I am usually like clockwork. After 6 weeks of this ,a dragging pain in my pelvis and starting to feel very poorly I went to the doctors. He looked at my cervix and said it looked good, sent me for a blood tests, sent me for a very overdue smear and put me on utolvan to stop me bleeding. I had the smear test and the wait began. 7 weeks and 3 days it took to get back HPV positive, high grade severe abnormal results and they was referring me for a colposcopy. Fast forward 2 weeks later, they gave me immediate treatment Loop Lletz saying it was a very large area. I had to carry on taking utolvan until I got the results. Fast forward 5 weeks. I recieve the results CIN3 and it was highly likely they have removed it all. They are going to send me back for another colposcopy in 6 months. Now I have stopped the Utolvan and I am on day 3 of my period and I am in pain. I’m very scared the treatment hasn’t worked and has not stopped me bleeding. Has anyone had a similar experience?