cin3 please help im terrified

Ps it was 9 years after my first smear that I had cin 3 dont be hard on yourself hun you will be fine xxx

Thanks ladies for ur replies. ..im trying not to think about it all but it's impossible. ..still have over a week until colposcopy and its driving me crazy the waiting..I still cant help but think thr worst :( xx

Hi, glad to hear u have had treatment how r u feeling ? I'm a little mad at the minute with the hospital lol!! Had to go bk to doctors yesterday and have got an infection where the lettz thingy was done :-( (not too pleasant lol) and the nurse said she would chase up my results. The hospital told me I would have them within 4 weeks yet they have told the nurse it will be at least 6-8 :-( now on antibiotics lol it's been a cracking December so far :-/ haha gotta laugh otherwise I think I would cry xxx

Oh no ..hospitals are pants at times!! Im feeling okish..lil anxious waiting for results and not loving the after effects of lletz such as smelly discharge ect llovely!!! Xx

Hi I'm am just like you having CIN 3 result and worrying about worst case scenarios just been for the treatment today and hoping they got it all x the waiting is the worst just keep busy x and like the others have said we are in the system and being monitored xxx I Gould really take my own advice here as I hVe a health anxiety and hve been assuming the worst! 

Loves don't panic , they get rid of the bad cells and test you again , the procedure does not hurt and nurses are so reassuring .  Does not mean cancer at all very rare nurse said only 5 diagnoses in 20 years she said xxx I know it's worrying I had severe dyskaryosis too x waiting for results after lletz procedure x