CIN3, LLETZ and recovery

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabella normale"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

<![endif]–>
I am newly registered to this forum, so hi everyone.
Probably someone else has already asked the same questions, so sorry if I repeat someone’s topic.

I am a little bit scared and confused and hope some of you can help me. All started over a year ago when I started having irregular bleeding and pain during sex, I was sent for a colposcopy, it came up I had the bad hpv, which had caused me a CIN1, they told me to wait for one year and go back again to see whether the cell change had spontaneously reverted back to normal; when I went back for colposcopy a few months ago my CIN1 had became CIN3, I was terrified! 10 days ago I went for LLETZ (on the same day, just before the LLETZ, the doctor had to remove my copper IUD, which I only had fitted a few months ago): I must say, it was much less painful than I had thought and actually less painful and quicker than a colposcopy, so it was less terrible than I had thought although the injection did hurt.
It has been 10 days now, I have avoided sex and exercising, I have avoided baths and swimming pool as well, I have only had some minor pain (like period cramps) on day 1 and 2 after the procedure was done but no discharges/bleeding at all so far (which confuses me because I had been told by the doctor that I would be bleeding, possibly heavily, for 4-6 weeks. Also my period was due on the day after the procedure and did not come, so I am 9 days late (I am generally very regular), I have done the pregnancy test and it is negative so I am not pregnant.
Despite the procedure being painless and quick, I have felt emotionally very instable lately, I feel like crying and unwilling to do much(even though I still go to work and push myself to go on), I feel ugly and dirty.
It does not help that I am experiencing a sudden hair growth on my face (like chin, upper lip and cheeks) and body (shoulders and back)…I have always been a bit hairy but now it just seems like much more and hair are really thick and dark. I am not sure the LLETZ is even related to the hair problem…

I am confused: about my hair growth, the lack of any bleeding or discharge and the absence of period. Any of you had similar experience?

Thank you so much to everyone who will want to help me