Cin3 and lletz: confusion over ultrasound and mri

Hi

First time posting. I'm just looking for a bit of advice/experiences from people who've maybe had the same as me.  

I had my first smear in February of this year, this showed high grade changes, so I went for colposcopy and lletz. I have to go back for a test of cure in a month or so. 

During this time, I have had an ultrasound scan and an mri scan. 

My ultrasound showed 'cystic material' within my womb so I was referred for an emergency mri scan. According to my doctor there was nothing on this scan. That is until I spoke to her this week and she said the radiographer 'had seen a cylinder shadow in my vagina and presumed this was a tampon'. The doctor then asked if it was a tampon. It wasn't, I can't and never have been able to use them.  So in fact there is something on my mri scan. 

I am now worried that due to the cervical changes and this shadow in my vagina that it might be a bit on sinister than first thought.  I was just wondering if anyone had any similar experiences with mri scans, and what the follow up was.  

My doctor is not interested in any of the findings of the scans, and only realised I'd been for lletz after I told her.  I'm at a loss for what to do, I'm 26 with 3 young girls and I'm so scared something is wrong and no one will help me. 

Sorry for going on, any information or advice would be great, thank you 

Lisa