cin2 previous pregnancy losses need advice.

hi, ill start with previous problems. Iv had one missed miscarriage after having swine flu 2 years ago, then cervix infection. then two standard miscarriages at 5 weeks. then went on to have a ectopic which they believed to be on my cervix as they cudnt find it on scans. so they treated me with methotrexate which i am fully aware reduces all folic acid which your body does require, but had no choice, this was last may. since all this i have lead a very healthy lifestyle, exercise, diet and quit smoking. amongst all this i have lost all interest in sex and hasnt helped my marriage even tho my husband is very understanding. also i may add i have chronic fatigue syndrome and low bile salt malabsorption. i delayed my smear due to pregs so was a year late. but this came back as minor changes and that i had to go in for a colosocopy. i went in and first she said she cudnt see anything i was soooooo happy, then the next minute, shes said theres something small and took biopsies with no signed consent. but after she said very unlikly to be anything and that shud go back to yearly smears, so i went through xmas much happier. then i get back from holiday and theres the lovely letter through the door that says, the biopsies suggest cin2. i was shocked and that they recommended doing llezt. my concern now is, is it cancer, is it cin3 as nothings been confirmed, i also want nothing done that are going to affect my chances of having kids. is this my only option? i need help as this is driving me insane and making me ill please if anyone could take the time to help me as i really dont know wot to do other than cry.

Hi first of all sorry for your losses it sounds like you've had an awful time. I think you should all through all your concers with the consultant and they will be able to advise. sometimes with CIN II they will watch and see if it goes on its own but with CIN III they like to treat as around 50% of cases wtell progress to CC without treatment.

have they done any investigations into the causes of the miscarriage? Could you request a cervical length scan or something before treatment? Iv had lots of treatments to my cervix - biopsies, 2 x LLETZ and pelvic lymph node removal but still have 2.9cm of cervix which has been enough to support a pregnancy so far. 

I hope you get some answers sorry I couldn't be more help x