Cin2 HPV & Lletz

Hi all just new here...im a 32yr old mumma to 3 beautiful kids. I have always been unlucky with my monthlys to the extent that I bled for 14 days at a time wearing double pads and underwear and dark clothing all the time. This past year my record has been 22 days every month with horrible discharge in the days in between. I've been on the pill, implant twice, marina coil as well as countless tablets to try control the bleeding, Sterilised at the age of 26 and lastly Micro Abliation (June 2016). I've almost haemorraged bled whilst in a shower on more than one occasion with really bad clots coming away as well (sorry for tmi). Seen my gynae in May this year as GP done an early smear test and results showed changes that needed further investigation, Off I went to colposcopy clinic 2_3 weeks lasted and ended up getting a biopsy done. Results came back showing CIN2 with high risk HPV. My gynae decided best action was a hysterectomy  (leaving ovaries) but has now been cancelled twice due to findings after having an MRI (not gynae related). 30/8/17 I had Lletz treatment done no bleeding as of yet just horrible cramps and a nasty discharge. The pain I get in pelvic bone is horrible I can literraly hear it crunching and feel it click as I walk hen I do bleed really heavy. I have so many questions to ask but don't know where to begin? I'm terrified I have CC has anyone been in similar situation and were u ok in the end? I'm paranoid and scared feel as if I have no_one I can talk to that understands....