CIN ii, 1st Lletz & 1st GA

Hi Girls. Im so glad i found this site i found so much info and comfort from this site knowing your are not alone. I had my colposcopy appointment about a month ago and was very nervous about it all. I needed treatment for CIN ii i opted to go for general as i was so nervous to have local. That was yesterday never had general before so i was very nervous going to hospital by 8am. I was first on the list which was good as i didnt have time to think about anything. Nurses were lovely. I went down to be put to sleep at 8.45am and was in recovery at 9.30am all done and wake. Had a sandwich and was able to leave by 12.30am. I was worrying about nothing i would go through it all again tomorrow and im a real wuss!! 

If the hospital rings me in 2 weeks they may have found something from results otherwise i go back in 6 months. Couple of stomach craps, no discharge or bleeding have slept loads and im taking it easy. Just wanted to put your minds at rest if you were going to have treatment under GA. fingers crossed i dont get a phone call xx good luck to all you brave ladies out there xx

Aww glad it went well. Mine is on Monday under GA and I am so Bloody scared.

Its great on Here how everyone knows what you are going through. 

Women eh... We go through it all lol 

Xx

Tell me about between me boobs and bits ive had enough lol. Dont need to be scared trust me if i can do it anybody can i was petrified yesterday morning i was up at 4.30am nearly had to walk to hospital as OH nearly ran out of diesel. I was scared if GA as i never had i before it was brill i was alseep before i knew it and woke up aparrently laughing (So the nurse said) and it was all done. Happy days. Please dont be scared i was nearly sick yesterday with worry i didnt need to be. If you need to ask me anything ill be happy to answer Xx

Hi Harri

I'm very glad your procedure went well! Was it lletz that you had to treat the CIN? I had lletz yesterday under local anaesthetc. I've got to go back in 2 weeks for the results and if it was CIN 1,2 or 3 that I had then I will be going back in 6 months also. However the doctor has said that if it is 'inconclusive' (like my two biopsies), then they'll need to take another smear and go from there. It's frustrating that each test is giving a different result.
zajones, hope all goes well for you on Monday! Good luck.
Harri fingers crossed you don't get a phonecall! 
Hate this waiting, so stressfull. Thank goodness for this forum! xXx

Aug 2013 - turned 25, clear smear result

Jan 2015 - smear taken as part of routine 'full body' health check-up - results show HPV 16 high risk, and CIN 1 confirmed
Jan 2015 - colposcopy, CIN 2 confirmed, biopsy taken - results inconclusive, return in 6 months for another colposcopy
July 2015 - 6 mth repeat colposcopy - abnormal cells seen, biopsy taken, and smear
July 2015 - smear results show HPV 16 moderate changes, biopsy result inconclusive (again) - lletz carried out. 
Awaiting results, due in 2 weeks

Hi SophieB88 

I think it was CINii i had treatment for to be honest they didnt actually tell me. Im hoping i dont get a phone call in 2 weeks. If i need treatment again i would def have it under GA im not sure why yours are coming back inconclusive? That must be a worry in itself let alone having to go through the procedures. I have been brill after lletz no bleeding or discharge or anything. Hope you get answers soon xx