CIN 1,2 and 3 - Video and information.

Hi girls,

I have just watched a very interesting and informative video regarding CIN.

I had many questions in my head of exactly what had happened down there etc... and i think this video pretty much answers almost everything for me even cell formation and mosaic patterning etc/differnt stages of CIN and positioning.

Those of you like myself that have already been through it and for those of you that have just had CIN results - I do hppe this is informative.

If you can get past the bad accent and some dragging slideshows most parts i found indepth and detailed (made for colposcopists) I always like to understand everything in a scientific manor but many of you may not and please be warned it is a full on video.

For those of you uninterested in all the facts and slideshows the video starts at 22.32.

Hope this helps xxx

Lol I'm such a twit! Here is the link! Doh

http://youtu.be/nMfkJZIIzFo

Thanks for posting, that was really informative. I work in the area of gynaecology so am aware of procedures etc but still felt everything explained to me when I had my lletz about 10 daysago was all a bit vague. I suppose they have to be to a certain extent as they don't know too much until the histology comes back - now for the 4 to 6 week wait ;-/

I'm glad you liked it. To be honest before I watched the video I was totally unaware of what had taken place down there inside of me! At the time I was too scared and lost all my questions when the procedure was done. I find it helpful to watch the scientific side of things as well.