Christmas Cards and help needed!

Hi All

Dare I say it, we’re now in the lead up to Christmas and we’ll be selling a selection of Christmas cards both online here [color=#0000ff]http://www.christmas-cards.org.uk/jostrust/[/color] and in pop up shops along with other charities around London.

Please do take a look at our selection of cards this year by clicking on the link as it’s a great way to support our work in providing information and support to women and their loved ones affected by cervical cancer and cervical abnormalities.

If you fancy helping us out to make our Christmas card sales even easier for people, we’re currently looking for volunteers who live in, around or just outside London to come and help us in the pop up shops. We need people for a day a week (roughly 3 hours) up until Christmas to help sell cards on our behalf in the shops. So if you think you might be able to do some shifts for us, we’d love to hear from you so please do get in touch.
If you think this is something you could do to help us please contact me at rebecca@jostrust.org.uk

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your support in advance.
Best wishes
Rebecca