Chemoradiation & brachytherapy all done... Now the waiting game

Emma, I hope you weren't drinking hot coffee. Having had my tonsils out I find that if I snort with liquids in my mouth it comes back out of my nose. Not a pretty sight and hurts like hell!

xxxxx
Tivoli

Hi 

I'm also in the 3 month waiting period now and I find it so strange. 

the 1st week was weird as i wasn't going the hospital every day.

i had my 6 wk review last week and she just asked about my side effects and advised me of when we're looking at having the MRI and the results but it was weird going back to the hospital after not being there for a while. 

Take this time to relax- I finally did my spring clean as had no energy whilst going through treatment and threw out 7 bags of stuff I didn't need that made me feel so much better. 

good luck xx 

Hi Ali,

I'm coping with the waiting better at the mo. I had a very bad day on Monday where i cried on and off pretty much all day but most days im just fine. 

I have a date for my mri now. 15th Sept. And then i will get my results on the 29th Sept. Nervous and excited all in one. I am.quite adament they will be telling me it has all gone and it will never come back again! 

Love u all x x

Hi Ali,

I'm coping with the waiting better at the mo. I had a very bad day on Monday where i cried on and off pretty much all day but most days im just fine. 

I have a date for my mri now. 15th Sept. And then i will get my results on the 29th Sept. Nervous and excited all in one. I am.quite adament they will be telling me it has all gone and it will never come back again! 

Love u all x x

Hi Hun hope your doing ok? 

I had my scan on the 29th Aug but got to wait till the end of sept for the results.

ive been struggling to sleep again but think I'm just anxious about the results even though I feel loads better I just don't want anything to be shown on the scans.

good luck for your scan and results 

:) xx

Hi

ive just come across your post. Do you know the size your tumour was? How are you now?