Check up tomorrow

It's a check up appointment with my consultant tomorrow...

I feel sick! This happens every time. Also have a pain in my groin.

My GP has referred me to a psychologist related to health anxiety. I'm young and can't have another 50 years of this!

So great to see so many positive posts here. I usually end up back when an appointment comes around.

Ive also been offered a meeting to review previous smears. I don't know if that is a good idea or not. 

He thinks pain in groin is nothing, can't feel anything but obviously can't be sure so being sent for a CT and MRI  

Hi

How did your check up go? I've my next one on Thursday. X 

Hi sweet pea.  I know just how you feel. I've got mine coming up and I'm feeling so sick all the time. 

I think we all get pains in and around the ground area. I'm really pleased that you are being listened to and being sent for a scan x

I can totally sympathise! I've got my first consultation post-op next week and I'm already getting nervous! I'm waiting to find out if I need any further treatment so a little anxious about the future! I can completely understand the nerves pre check up - how did you get on?? Hope all is well xx

The consultant thinks pain in groin is probably nothing, can't feel anything but obviously can't be sure so being sent for a CT and MRI.

I hate the waiting.

I hate feeling like I'll never be free.

Hope those with appointments etc are ok x

Hi 

I have had pain too so been referred for an MRI too. Hope we both get our apps through soon x 

Frown

I had my MRI Tuesday and was hoping to hear by the end of this week. All that came through today was my CT scan appointment. I know he said he was sending for both (after reading my earlier post!) but now I'm thinking they saw something on the MRI which is why I've got a CT too. It's not for another two weeks either :( 

hope you gets yours soon x

Frown

I had my MRI Tuesday and was hoping to hear by the end of this week. All that came through today was my CT scan appointment. I know he said he was sending for both (after reading my earlier post!) but now I'm thinking they saw something on the MRI which is why I've got a CT too. It's not for another two weeks either :( 

hope you gets yours soon x

They are probably just following procedure - try not to worry, hard not too though!

I am still waiting on MRI as my blood sample got rejected by the lab for some reason so had to rebook with nurse at my gp. 

Have you much planned inbetween? I totally find increasing hobbies around the time I am waiting helps me take my mind off things I go horse riding and find it to be a great stress reliever.

Hope you get some answers soon xx