Check up tomorrow after 3 LLETZ procedures

Hello

I have my follow up colonoscopy tomorrow morning after having my third LLETZ last June. I'm terrified about my cells being abnormal for the forth time and be offered a hysterectomy. I've not had a 'clear' result yet so they want me straight in skipping the usually gp smear test. 
Colonoscopies are just the worse and I hate that I have to go alone again. 
not sure why I'm posting,maybe just to let it out and hear of some positive stories? 
thanks xxx 

Good luck for tomorrow lovely.

My last colposcopy was my second LLETZ in three months and was fine. I think the nurse and consultant really helps. If they have good personalities it always helps make everything so much easier don't you think? And more often than not they are lovely. ? 

Maria

Wishing you all the luck - this must be so stressful for you. 
Please tell us how you go. I hate HPV with a vengeance for the grief it causes.

tell us how it goes 

all my love 

Thanks ladies. 
The colonoscopy hurt a lot- which she said my cervix shouldn't be so painful. I didn't realise though she was doing my smears and I need to wait for results. She didn't seem very optimistic and mentioned some woman just can't get rid of it and they don't know why :( also told me there's not much of my cervix left now and that I wouldn't be able to have another LLETZ, trying not to panic though until I get my results. 
xx

1 Like

Hello Maria hope you are doing well I just had my 1 loop but no clear margins and probably going for a second one in the next months please let me know how you’re doing and what treatment was offered to you