Challenge of a lifetime

Hello ladies,

I hope that you don’t think I am being by posting this here, but I wanted to let you know that I have registered to take part in a charity trek in Nepal in November 2009 in benefit of the Royal Marsden Hospital. Like many of you, this is the hospital where I had all my Cancer treatment and personally I think they do some amazing work.

The trek involves hiking over the Annapurna range in the Himalayas for about a week. (Yes, I will need to get fit if I am going to do this!)

I would be so grateful if you could sponsor me for this event. Every little bit helps!

To access my online fundraising page, just click on: http://www.justgiving.com/nepal2009

Donating online is the most secure and easiest way, but if you have any questions about this just let me know.

Thank-you in advance!

Regards,

Hana

Hi Hana,
What an amazing trip, I’m sure it will be incredible. I’ve just sponsored you, sorry it couldn’t be more but as you know I’m going on my own adventure and trying to save for that!
hopefully every little helps so you can raise your goal money.
Jess xxx

Hana will sponsor you, just waiting for money to move into my account!

Just thought - we’ll have Jess of the jungle and Hana of the Himalayas. ROFL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Z xx

Thank-you both very much!!!

I’ve been a bit overwhelmed with everyone reactions to my proposed charity trek and it’s just amazing.

Love,

Hana

hahahahahaha!!! Love it.
Zoe you must go & do some work in a Zoo!
xxx

Hana I will sponsor you !

mellissa xx