Calling the Kingston girlies (and others)

Good news - I’ve delayed my exam (not a cop out but because of all my hosp tests and other things) so it means that I can arrange a girlie night!

Was thinking that we could get together in march - possibly the 12th. Can’t do the weekend as the outlaws will be here - which also means I can’t have people to stay.

Any thoughts?

Z xxx

Not a definate yes but a possible yes!!
Fab idea just wish I could give a lift to Marion. Well she can be with me in spirit. God bless her xxx

hi zoe

wouldnt you want to come to leeds and spend that weekend with us i think we said the 11th but claire and kaz are a defo yes would be grate to see you love debi xxxx

Boo - I am on holiday that week…maybe catch up some other time???

Ok I am completely useless and have remembered that I’m on a course this week and with the outlaws coming down on Friday I’m not going to be able to make it. Doh - am so sorry to those who’ve PMed me :frowning:

Can any one suggest another time?

Z x

Hi,

I was wondering what was happening as I had no heard from anyone!! Oh well, it’s a shame but I’m sure we can re-schedule.

Bethany x :wink: x

No worries Zoe.

I am away on holidays at the end of March, but April looks good thus far.

Keep us posted.

Hana

Hi

I’d be well up for that!

Lots of love

Any one up for a revised date? I’m busy up until 20th April (Matt’s running the marathon and I’m doing a course) but after that would be free.

A week day night is always best for me.

Any suggestions? Also realised that it’s getting very close to the walk for fun.

Z x

HI

i would like to come to this one - i know i have promised in the past but i will be here this time

a mon tues or wed night is best for me as i work late thurs and fri

any date x

April is looking fine for me thus far. Weekdays evening (after 6pm) (except Wednesdays) are preferable for me as well. In terms of a date, I am pretty flexible thus far so whatever date is chosen I will try to make it.

Hana

X

Count me in x

Ok - what about a Tuesday?

Either 22 or 29 April?

Z xx

I could make the 29th, but would prefer the 22nd

X

Hi ladies,

either 22nd or 29th is good with me at the mo. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Bethany x :wink: x

22nd it is then… So far we have

me
Bethany
Hana
Dee
Mel?

Anyone else?

Let me know if you’d like to join us - again the more the merrier!

Any requests for food options?

Z x

Me too if that is ok!

Hiya ladies 22nd is good for me to, ive just got back fom egypt!

C xxxxxxxxxx

me
Bethany
Hana
Dee
Mel
Ali
Catherine

sounds great to me!

i trust u will all be coming to Brighton in august ?xx