Bupa 10k Race

Hi Ladies

Any of you fancy sponsoring my hubby, he is running the 10k race and all the money is going to Jo’s Trust. If you would like to donate please follow the link below.
Thanks very much
Lyndsey
http://www.justgiving.com/Gary-Dyson

Do u know if any of the jo’s girls are attening this event or even doin it I’m doing it think I spoke to u on facebook I’m a cervical cancer sufferer with lphoedema so more likecwalking it now but really haven’t heard if any of jo’s trust attending the event x

Do u know if any of the jo’s girls are attening this event or even doin it I’m doing it think I spoke to u on facebook I’m a cervical cancer sufferer with lphoedema so more likecwalking it now but really haven’t heard if any of jo’s trust attending the event x

Hi Julie

I don’t know if anyone else from Jo’s is doing it or not, not sure if anyone from Jo’s will be there, could always email Rebecca and ask.
Have you received your running pack and t shirt etc, my hubby will look great in the new ‘hot pink’ colours of the t shirt lol.
Will look out for you hun and cheer you along, it does not matter if you are walking, you are doing your bit and that’s all that matters.
Good Luck for Monday.

Lyndsey
xx

Sadly I have been taken very I’ll and got cellulitis so banned from walking or running and may be admitted hospital Saturday do my friend is running it gor me as I have raised so much money x good luck to your hubby x