Brakki therapy

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum and was wondering if anyone has had any side effects from their brakky therapy ?? I had myn about 3 months ago and I'm so bloated and putting on weight 

any advice would be great thanks

Hi Nicola,

Welcome to the forum and well done for getting to the end of your treatment x

I finished my brachy in April last year and I'm still 3 stones heavier than at diagnosis! I also suffer from bloating and stomach problems but got some tablets from my GP which do help a little. Sorry I can't offer any further advise x

Sue

Hi Nicola,

welcome to Jo's.Sorry I can't help as I didn't have brachytherapy.

I did have 7wks of external and I am still in pain and bloated and my

treatment finished December 2013.

Great that you have finished all your treatment.Hope you get some

answers soon.

All the best

Becky x

I had external radiation in December 2013 and was miserable (in agony) with bloating and gas afterwards. The only thing that helped was taking probiotics. If you look up the one I take online, you can see what all is in it and find something similar over there. When doing well, I forget to take it. But I really need to take one everyday to keep bowels well populated with the good bacteria, even stressed.

I am sure you can find a good one over there if you know what to look for. The one I use is from Garden Of Life, refrigerated, and called Raw Probiotics For Women Fifty And Wiser. Produced in USA. Can find information at www.gardenoflife.com

Katie