borderline & HPV with symptoms

Hi new to the site. 

I have had my second smear and got borderline results with positive Hpv. I have my hospital appointment next week ( move house and start new job in same week - so stressed to max). 

The sane part of my brain knows this is common and i shouldn't worry but I have been having problems for years. 

I've had scans for endometriosis as I have awful ovulation pain and periods. I have pain during sex and had some bleeding after sex in the past. 

Just want the appointment to be over now. 

Hi, 

i know now this is impossible, but try not to worry too much. Like you say abnormalities are really common, and it's best they're found and kept an eye on as early as possible. 

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment! Make sure you relax and look after yourself :) 

Thank you. How long do you have to wait for your results? Let me know how you have got on and good luck x

They said a maximum of 6 weeks but hopefully within 4. Theres a back-log at my hospital so they were pretty uncertain. I'll let you know though :) equally keep me updated with you! 

:)