Bleeding between periods

Hello, for those who bleed between periods Id like to know if you bleed always the same days of the cycle? I mean, I sometimes have a brown spotting one day at each cycle, always 10 days before my menstruation starts... I've been on the contraceptive pill for 8 years and I have this spotting on 14th pill of each cycle... how is your case?

Hi, 

I note this is an old post, however I am wondering if you managed to resolve this? I am currently experiencing the same ☹️☹️☹️

Hi
I’ve been looking online everywhere for the exact same symptoms. I’ve been on the pill for over 5 years now and started having light spotting mid cycle over the last three months on the 10th day of my pill. Went to my GP and he reffered me to a gyno. I’ve HPV and went for a colposcopy a year ago and have been monitored since. I have CIN 2 cell changes upon my colposcopy results last year. Ive no other symptoms. If either of you have any update on how your symptoms were resolved I would really appreciate it if you could let me know.
Hope you are doing well. xoxo
Also if anyone else has been through the same experience your insight would also be very much appreciated. Thank you to you all in advance. With love x