Bleeding after LLETZ

Hi everyone

I had my LLETZ treatment exactly 2 weeks ago. Since then I have been taking antibiotics because they suspected an infection. I have been examined twice and they said that they cannot see anything wrong with my cervix wound. I was ok too be fair until yesterday when I started to bleed quite heavily but without any pain. I have decided to go to see someone in the hospital. They doctor has examined me and they said that my wound is looking ok but I am bleeding from my birth canal and they do not have a clue why. I do not really know what to do atm. The bleading seemed to stop at night but it came back this morning. I would not be very concerned if I knew that the blood is coming out of the wound because at least they can stop it somehow. I also have blood clotting problem (prolonged APTT time) and I really do not know what to do and who to see. It is not heavy bleeding but it still scares me enough to start panicking that I do not know why the blood comes out of the birth canal. Has anyone experienced it before? I am supposed to have my period soon and I am not looking forward to it at all.

Thank you in advance for all your answers.