Bleeding after Intercourse

Hello Ladies,

I am new here and I wanted to get your advice on what I should do.

I am 38 yrs old and my husband and I are trying to get pregnant with out first child.
I am currently in my fertile window and last night, during and after sex I experienced some light bleeding.
I had checked my cervix right before and found it was in low position, soft and slightly open. I read that during a women’s fertile window that light bleeding is common during and after sex, but I am still concerned about it.
Any advice or answers???

Thanks.

Hi Aisha,

Generally bleeding should be investigated with the doctor. But just as I experienced smth similar couple of times - I connect this with not enough of lubrication and sensitive cells become damaged (as it's all a bit different). When I use lubrication, nothing is happening. However, I will rise this again with my doctor end of September, to be 100% sure.

Hi Aisha, I had my LLETZ in 2015 and since then I am spotting between ovulation and period. If I am with my partner in this period then normally I have fresh blood in my smear. Are you still experiencing bleeding? Is it only between ovulation and period or outside of this period?

Susie