Biopsy

I am 24 years old, and at the beginning of the year I was told I have cervical erosion and to just have a smear by the end of the year. 

I received my letter and had my smear last month and received a letter a week later to say I had 'severe dyskaryosis'

A week later I went for a colopscopy and I had biopsys taken it has been 11 days and I have had no letter with my results, no one has explained to me if I will need to have the cells removed for definite and what treatment I will have depending on the results. 

I am looking for someone to hopefully advise me and tell me their story, I have read things a million times over but I just need to know what's going to happen next. 

I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old and I'm due to get married next year 

Anything will be helpful to know 

Hi have you tried ringing the hospital for your results ? 

I had my biopsy’s done then revived my letter and next appointment withing two weeks to go in for further treatment (which was today ) 

I received my letter about a week after my Biopsies, which csaid It showed CIN 3 and they gave me an appointment the following week for LLETZ treatment. Although That was 3 weeks ago and I’m still waiting for the result of that!

Sorry for late reply 

I’m waiting for my result too I thought it would be the end of it after the treatment until I read some threads on this page pleased I did so I can try to prepare for the worst , I had Cin 3 also , I hope you are okay x