Biopsy - Very Frightened

Hi ladies, sorry to post again on here and about something that seems so trivial but I am needing to have a biopsy, it is gonna be done hopefully under general as I am so scared, but I am still petrified about what is gonna happen afterwards. I know everyone is different but please could anyone give me an idea of how much bleeding to expect? As I am really scared of blood coming out of me and of how frightening it will be, I only ever use tampons and do not get much bleeding anyway so I really need to know how bad it could be and mostly how long it could last as I need to know how many days I will need to stay at home for, many thanks xx

Hi Sasha

I had a LEEP (similar to LLETZ) treatment done two days ago. I had a small amount of bleeding the first day which has gradually increased although I wouldn't say it's a lot of blood, I'm just getting annoyed because it doesn't matter where I put my pad - I keep missing it! 

I can describe it as less than a normal period for me, it is not pouring out of me and I doubt very much it will for you. I think bleeding length is different for everyone, I've been bleeding for 6 weeks solid now anyway becaus of the implant.

I went straight back home after treatment but the day after I was out and about again, just take plenty of pads with you and perhaps a change of underwear if you are nervous.

Hope that helps.

Autumn x

Hi Autumn Sunset, thank you very much for the reply. Good that ur back to normal so soon and that the after effects are not too bad xx

Hi Autumn Sunset, thank you very much for the reply. Good that ur back to normal so soon and that the after effects are not too bad xx

No problem Sasha, good luck with the procedure.

Autumn x