Biopsy results worry

hi all I had a colposcopy 3 weeks ago and I rang the hospital today to see if my results were back she told me that they came back on the 17th July but they have been sent to the consultant for a futher look so I asked if that means everythings ok and she said she didn't say that all she can tell me is that they need looking at. And it mite take another couple of weeks till I hear has anybody else had this? I'm really worried I can't sleep or eat im a bag of nerves thanks in advance 

Hiya

The wait is just the worst - it's such a worry and hard to focus on anything else. What results are you waiting for? Did they take a biopsy? Each of my two biopsies have returned as 'inconclusive' so it seems at times the results need further analysis. Also I think that the results generally come in and then get sent to the consultant to be looked at so I don't think it's anything to worry about. I guess the receptionist can't really say much as they probably don't really know what the results mean and it's better for the doctor to explain. I hope you get them soon and fingers crossed all is good xXx

Aug 2013 - turned 25, clear smear result
Jan 2015 - smear taken as part of routine 'full body' health check-up - results show HPV 16 high risk, and CIN 1 confirmed
Jan 2015 - colposcopy, CIN 2 confirmed, biopsy taken - results inconclusive, return in 6 months for another colposcopy
July 2015 - 6 mth repeat colposcopy - abnormal cells seen, biopsy taken, and smear
July 2015 - smear results show HPV 16 moderate changes, biopsy result inconclusive (again) - lletz carried out. 
Awaiting results, due in 2 weeks

Thanks for your reply yeah the waiting is horrible can't seem to think about anything else other than the Results. Yeah I'm waiting for the results of a biopsy. Fingers crossed it doesn't take to much longer 

I am 1 week in to my 4-6 week wait for results and I know how you feel. Sending you an internet hug. Fingers crossed they will hurry it up for you. Maybe you could try another cheeky phone call in a week or so? xx

Thanks hugs to you too it was my first smear. Think that's what I'll do ring back in a week. The wait is awful I wish I just knew the results, hope yours come back soon too xx

Just thought I'd check up on how you're doing. Have you rang again to see if they can tell you anything yet? Hope you're doing ok xx