Biopsy results back

So I got my results back and I think I'm still in shock because I'm pretty calm calmer than what I have been in the last few days...I have cervical cancer they think it's stage 1b1 but won't no for definite until MRI results are back I'm praying that it is still confined to just the cervix the nurse says I have the more common type and it's not aggressive all good signs I hope but I guess we will no for sure Friday when my results our back.hope all you ladies our doing ok xx

Heavy bleeding 

30.05.14 colposcopy biopsy taken

4.06.14 cervical cancer diagnosed

awaiting MRI results

aged 27 (28 nxt month) 

Sending more hugs Hun!! 

Xxx

Your doing really well. Hang in there xxx

Sending you lots of positive vibes for Friday.  Sorry you've had this diagnosis xxx

Thoughts with you! You will be fine promise xx

Hi,

Sorry to hear that.But now you can attack it all guns blazing,and

get rid of it once and for all.

This site will help you through it, and all the ladies have great advice.

Much easier once you know what you're dealing with.

Takecare

Becky x

Hi

Sorry to read that you have CC - but now you know you can start to treat

Good luck

Hi

So sorry you have been diagnosed with CC.  I had 1b1 and had a Radical Hysterectomy.  The op went well, was much better than I thought it would be, and I had clear margins with no spread.  This meant I didn't have to have chemo or radiotherapy.

Recovery seemed slow at first but that's because you have to take it steady.  Looking back now the time seems to have gone by quite quickly.  I had my 6 month check in April and all was fine.

Please don't hesitate to pm me if you have any questions.  In the meantime stay strong and positive - they have got it at an early stage and you will get through this OK.

Hugs, Cheryl,xx

Thanks every 1 xx