Bath after lletz

Hey everyone just looking for some advice. Had my lletz a week ago and I havnt been to bad bleed for the first day and then not much more. My docter told me no baths for 2 weeks however I don't have a shower at home due to my bathroom being done. It feel at such a awkward time lol. I've been standing in bath and washing like that but Its killing me now I don't feel clean at all. Did anyone get a bath after a week ? Or would you just wait it out ? Just sick of feeling yuck

December 2018 had smear 

Jan 19 smear results high grade severe  dyskaryisis 

Jan 19 colop and biopsy 

Jan 19 biopsy confirmed cin3

Feb 14th had my lletz ( what a way to spend Valentine's) 

Awaiting results 

See my leaflet so baths ok but it's been 4 weeks and I've not had one because of what I've read on the forum. I'd ring your gynae/colpsocopy ward. Think mine are sick of me calling Tbh I'd rather ask them! Asked yesterday if I could have sex yet and felt so childish lol xx

See my leaflet so baths ok but it's been 4 weeks and I've not had one because of what I've read on the forum. I'd ring your gynae/colpsocopy ward. Think mine are sick of me calling Tbh I'd rather ask them! Asked yesterday if I could have sex yet and felt so childish lol xx

Yeah my docter said 2 weeks or entill the bleeding has stoped which it had by day one. So maybe I'll give them a ring and ask. Ooo don't I got told off at my first appointment because I had had sex with hubby 4 days prior oops lol they  sent me back home to rearrange the leetz and told me to stay away from him. I had np clue I wasn't allowed to have sex before hand lol. I'm already dying now so can understand the frustration. The stuff us ladies have to go through ay xx

hiya

Nooooo don't bath! 

Prime time for infection is around 10-14 days when the scabs start to come off. 

Dont risk giving yourself an infection. I know it's horrible not being able to bath, but an infection is 10 times more horrible.

xx

Ooo I didn't know that thank you I will deffinaly wait then. Just my docter didn't make it very clear to me he said 2 weeks or when the bleeding stops. I've had nothing apart from the hour after the procedure so thought I may be ok. Thank you just so horrible feeling like a gremlins. Normally would drive to my sister in laws for shower  but my car has also decided to pack in lol pot luck xx

I was told no baths for 4 weeks but i'm surprised to read someone was told off because they had sex 4 days before the treatment. I had sex 4 days before i had the lletz and told the nurse and she didn't think it was a problem. As long as you use contraception you should be fine as they need to make sure you are not pregnant

I think it was because I have a coil incase they needed to take it out I think, they didn't. I felt like a naughty school girl was so embarssed doc was laughing and telling me to stay away from him. When I came back for treatment I made sure hubby stayed well away lol  was just gutted I Had to abstain longer than nesacary lol x