Bad news from mri

Had a mri a couple of weeks ago got the news today there is changes so they need to put me to sleep for biopsy has anyone had this was diagnosed cc. Dec 15 they know there is something but don't know till biopsy if it's cancer 

Hi Leanne, so sorry to hear you have another lot of worry ahead. Hope they can get you in quickly so you can know where you stand. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to think the worst as there may be other reasons for this. Keep yourself busy, and please let us know how you get on. There are lots of ladies on the site rooting for you, so take care, and big hugs x

Hi Leanne 

stay strong try not to worry about things I know it's hard not 

onwards and upwards 

love michelle xx 

Hi Leanne This is a tough time for you. I feel for you. Here's hoping it's nothing to worry about. In case it's a recurrence there are treatments and good outcomes - just look at me. Jayne

Hi Leanne

its so hard not to think the worst but please stay positive. We are all sending you positive vibes. 

The biggest of hugs. 

Hiya Leanne,sending you positive vibes. Stay strong and keep thinking positive x

Big hugs thinking  of u xx

Hi Leanne 

sending you huge hugs , totally understand what a worrying time this is for you Im wishing for the best possible outcome for you .  

Greeni xx 

Thankyou 

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you 

Thank you

Thankyou

Hi Leanne, 

Im so sorry to hear this is your current situation, the worry is horrible. I can empathise with you and hope to bring you some positivity. I finished treatment (stage 2b, 5 chemo, 25 radiotherapy and 4 brachytherapy) at the end of September last year. I got a MRI scan in December and found out in February that it showed an area of concern. Additional to this in February a nodule was found at my internal, confirmed by 3 doctors. I was terrified and prepared for the worst but managed to convince myself I would be ok no matter what and must keep going. My consultant discussed a full hysterectomy with me. I then got sent for another MRI, biopsy and colposcopy in March. My consultant phoned me a few days later to tell me the biopsy had clear margins and at my latest clinic appointment they are almost certain it was tissue that is taking longer to heal, to be certain I'm getting scanned again June/July. The motto of my post is that I understand how difficult a time it is but stay strong and try to think positive, it will pull you through.

Wishing you well and sending lots of strength, take care.

Hazel x

Thankyou 

So sorry to read this Leanne

Big hugs

(((((HUGS)))))

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Ah waiting is the worst. I'm waiting on MRI results and have got a CT scan in two weeks.

Everything crossed for you x