Awaiting lletz

Hi, I'm new to the forum and have found it very reassuring. Have always had regular smears and always clear until last year it came back abnormal. Repeat smear in may came back ascus HPV positive and colposcopy was performed.   Duringbthe colposcopy they removed my Mirena by accident but didn't tell me until the procedure was over. Two biopsies taken and received results last week. Cin3 requiring lletz. Have had a few cc symptoms eg. Lower back pain, spotting  and fatigue. Very worried that results will show up something more sinister. I'm having lletz under ga next week but all this waiting is starting to really get to me. Anyone in the same situation

Hi hun. The waiting is the hardest part of this journey. I waited 4 weeks for the results of my lletz/leep procedure. I don't know how long the average wait is for this as I had mine done at the same time as colposcopy.

Hi Kazzag thank you for replying. I've decided I'm just going to get on with things. I've my consultation next Friday then I go for lletz the following week under ga. I probably won't have my results until mid September but I've loads on so it will keep me busy, best of luck on your healing journey! X