Awaiting colposcopy results...

Hi, just wondering whether anybody can share their experiences that might help put my mind at rest. I attended a doctors appointment where I was told I had glandular neoplasia of endocervical type on 24/10/2013, went for a calposcopy the following day. The doctor said everything looked completely normal but he took a biopsy anyway and I am still awaiting results. I've phones the hospital twice to be told they are 'running a behind' with the results and to phone again in 5 days time. I'm constantly checking the post and cannot get on with life not knowing the results. Any experiences of being diagnosed with this from a smear and the outcome would be grately appreciated, thanks, Lisa x

I can't help sadly with what the doctor has diagnosed, however I to have just had a colposcopy due to referall from gp, at the colposcopy I was told everything looked fine but a smear test was taken along with a biopsy. I opted to use our private medical and I've been told my results will be back in 2-3 weeks. I was a little surprised they took a biopsy if he thought everything was fine, but I'm glad they are being precautious at the same time. Hoping you results are back very quickly :)