Angry../any idea??

Hi Ladys as form all my other post i have been waiting to have my lletz done as i went in to have treatment done two weeks ago but they couldnt do it due to it be much larger than showen at the colposcopy that was 4 weeks ago... Any way they said they will put it at an urgent and i shoulds be in within a week or so anyway two weeks on and i have not hered anything so i called today to be told they have not had any of my paper work through to make the appointment (this was the urgent appointment list i got put through to)and there is a six month waiting list ,,,I cant believe this am so scared i cant sleep eat and am in so much pain in my pelvic area and sore leg and a pain all the time in my kidney... I am going to see my GP on thursday to see if he can help..

I have a pelvic scan on the 22 March will this give me anty information 

Am so tired of all this it started with smear on the 5 of jan come back server dysk 

Hope all are doing well xxx

That sounds a very long wait to me. I thought NHS guidelines would mean you should be seen sooner esp as you have pain symptoms but I am no expert. It may be worth getting the patient liaison number for your hospital and query it with them. At least you have a scan booked too and soon. I would also mention the wait when you have your scan done.  So sorry you have yet more waiting  and stress whilst you are still in pain too. The worry must be desperate. Sending you lots of love xxx 

Thank you for getting back to me am just not sure on who to ask or what to do... I did not no about patient liaison so i think i will give them a call thank you for the information' I have tried to call my gyno sec but she is so rude and short while trying to talk to her and makes me feel very uncomfortable.

I will update today if any information..

So pleased for you and had the all clear after lettz

Lots of love

xxx 

Thanks Joni xxxx 

Hi jonibr 3,

So sorry you are going through this.

Keep on the phone until you get the treatment you are entitled to.

all the best,

Michelle

THANK YOU MICHELLE DATE BOOKED FOR 31ST MARCH LLETZ UNDER GA X GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FOLLOW UP ON THE 19TH 

LOTS OF HUGS XX

Hi jonibr3,

Thank you for your good wishes. Just wanted to say make sure you are not comparing yourself to other ladies who have LLETZ under local anesthetic. With LLETZ under GA you will need an extra bit of recovery time, at least 48hours for the general anesthetic to be out of your system. Its great you have a date now.

Best of luck

Michelle